The DMA Marketplace
Get to know DMA’s trusted Partners and the effective, related value-added services they offer.
Business Revenue Systems, Inc.
- Your Total Collection Solution.
- Offer an Automated Collection Program that interfaces with your billing software.
- Our experienced professionals skillfully collect your delinquent accounts and their expertise results in maximum recovery.
- We conduct all collection efforts in strict accordance with all Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rulings, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), as well as all other applicable laws and statutes.
National Benefit Programs, LLC
- A customized discount program that benefits you and your clients.
- Our program creates a white-labeled, easy-to-use website where small businesses can access valuable discounts and benefits, along with any customized offerings you choose to add.
- By combining the purchasing power of the thousands of small and mid-sized businesses we represent, we negotiate major discounts from leading national providers.
- Your clients will benefit from discounts of 10-85% from over 60+ nationally recognized vendors.
Pollux Systems, Inc.
- Patient Payment Lockbox Solutions.
- Our lockbox technology with eliminate the labor of processing and posting patient payments.
- Automatic Posting File.
- Bank neutral. No recredentialing!
- Easy onboarding, just a change of your statement address.
- Same day deposits.
- A cybersecurity program designed to help protect against hackers, ransomware and other outside threats to a business.
- Scans for nearly 80,000 vulnerabilities (double the number of most PCI scans).
- Ideal for small and mid-size companies who are often under-protected.
- Designed to be very user friendly for the business owners being scanned
- Support provided by a local U.S. team based in Milwaukee
- Little effort by resellers to get initiate the program, then just collect revenue.